Job Vacancy: 3 months Internship at EUD
Are you a young Deaf European sign language user having experience in media and are highly interested in politics? Then apply to be the next intern at EUD for a period of three months!
EUD is offering a paid internship from 18 March to 14 June 2013 at its Brussels-based office. The enriching internship will provide the possibility for the intern to acquire experience in European media & communication.
Main purpose of the job:
- To assist the Communication & Media Officer in his everyday work;
- Create videos in International Sign for the EUD website;
- Attend EU level events on behalf of EUD;
- Filming and editing of EUD videos;
- Responsible for EUD social media (Facebook and Twitter);
- Assist in organising accessible EU level events;
- Write articles and press releases for EUD website and newsletter;
- General administrative support for the whole EUD team.
For the full internship description, please click here.
Deadline for application: 27 January 2013.
For more information please contact EUD Communication & Media Officer, Lars Knudsen at: lars.knudsen(at)eud.eu